We are looking for a person who will deal with finding new B2B partners, presenting our business solution, and developing sales strategies and partnerships while maintaining contact with our existing clients and customers.
- collecting information that is base for partner negotiation, evaluating business models with customers, and also actively participating in the negotiation process and contract evaluation
- planning sales channels and implementing the strategy together with the rest of the team members
- determination of KPIs and their implementation
- market research, monitoring and studying competition
- active participation in the new department and/or company projects
- overview of the quality and profitability of all company's resources, making sure they are balanced in the best possible way
- support the sales team and increase potential sales
- perform various risk analyses and prepare models that would foster ROI
- a diploma in IT or business studies
- general knowledge of IT technologies, IT business models, and trends
- you have at least 3 years of previous working experience in IT in business development or sales positions
- excellent communication and leadership skills; leadership, team management, the ability to monitor and manage risk, and personal organization
- you have a great professional interest in the mix of technology, analytics, and business.
- you are a very analytical person and are constantly questioning how things can work better.
- the ability to focus on the organization's conceived goals and excellent time management skills
- you take a proactive and creative approach to completing tasks you are dealing with.
- fluent in English, both spoken and written
What can you expect from us?:
- Culture of constant learning and improvement
- Involvement in dynamic projects from different business areas
- Possibility of training, certification, and general advancement in the field of business analysis
- Supporting team with a lot of bad jokes and tennis tournaments
- Flexible working environment
- Competitive income that corresponds to your knowledge and experience
- Mentoring/coaching support
- Top equipment of your choice
- Sports activities (training with an individual coach, group training, gym, football, tennis, etc.)
- Paid kindergarten
- Third pension pillar
- Relax with lots of coffee, sweets, fruits, snacks, and a PlayStation
- We are flexible, but sometimes we want to see you in the office as well
- Customized additional benefits which we can share with you after we meet you
You can also apply via e-mail: email@example.com with a note "Business development expert".